It is funny how quick we are to forget. Even 30 days later, I’ve forgotten some of the lessons I’ve been learning this month.
As I reflect on October, I’m in process of…
- Identifying my own selfishness.
- Being challenged to find my voice.
- Finding my identity in Christ alone…apart from demographics, family and career.
- Learning to find joy in spite of my circumstances.
- Leaning into my friendships more now than ever.
- Trusting God when I don’t understand.
- Embrace versus fight brokenness.
- Becoming a mom in six months.
- Clinging to truth.
- Standing firm, above all else.
- Renewing my thoughts and my mind.
- Finally growing up.
- Accepting things as they are and finding gratitude/positivity.
- Learning that love is a choice.
- Focusing on the positive while not ignoring reality.
- Embracing faith.
- Seeing God’s goodness.
- Choosing patience.
- Seeking authenticity.
- Finally writing.
One thought on “31 Days of My Life as Shebraham: Day 31”
I can’t help but look at all of these lessons, collectively, and think: Vulnerability. Amazing work!